WBPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply online/ Advertisement Notification for the Asst. professor Posts:
The West Bengal has released notification for the candidates to apply online WBPSC Recruitment 2016 for Asst. Professor Posts. This is the latest govt. service for the candidates who are searching job in West Bengal or govt. job in West Bengal they have a great job opportunity to apply online on or before the last date 31st May 2016. Those who have completed master degree in any relevant subject from recognized Institution with the age not more than 37 years. Other detail regarding West Bengal Public service Commission you may get it from www.wbpsc.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission: WBPSC is a body enshrined in the Constitution of India that has duty to manage the recruitment exam. It was founded by the Indian Government ACT 1935 and from April 1937 it comes into effect. It deals with the appointment, compositions removal of members, power and functions. WBPSC has recently published the official notification for the recruitment of 66 candidates against Assistant Professor Posts. So apply online on or before the last date.
Total number of posts: 66
Name of the Examination: Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification: Applicants have Good academic record with marks of 55% in aggregate at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an.
WBPSC Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 37 years old as on 1st Jan 2016. Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per rule 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST. for PWD candidates the maximum age will be 45 years.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates may get Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- plus grade Pay Rs.6000/-
- Last Day to apply online is 31st May 2016.
- Last date to apply and pay fee online is 31st May 2016
- Last day of fee payment (offline) is 1st May 2016
How to apply online WBPSC Recruitment 2016:
This is the latest govt. vacancy examination for the candidates who are searching for job in West Bengal and having Master degree,so don’t waste your time and apply online WBPSC Vacancy 2016 for the 66 posts of Assistant Professor. Candidates have to first register them on the West Bengal official website with unique email Id and valid contact number, then after candidates may login with user Id and password WBPSC Recruitment page and apply by following these steps:
- Open WBPSC @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Then start OTR (One Time Registration)
- Fill the OTR form with correct data.
- After successful registration candidates will get user ID name and password.
- If registered then no need for OTR then go and login with the User ID and Password.
- Then download the official notification and read complete notification.
- Upload all the scanned certificates, photo and signature of the candidate.
- After login dashboard click on “Apply Now ” button and download the notification
- Follow the instruction from the notification.
- Fill the form with all necessary details as asked.
- Upload all the scanned certificates, photograph and sign of the candidates.
- Pay application fee online and candidates also made payment through offline mode.
- Then submit the application form and take a print of it.
Application Fees: Those who are going to apply they have to pay Rs.210 + service charge 1 % of examination only for online payment through credit/debit card plus 12.36 % of service as per govt. duty or pay Rs.5/- as service charge and Rs.20/- for service charge for offline payment.
Selection Process: Selection Criteria for the candidate is they have to pass all the examination such as preliminary examination, Personality test and Main Examination.
WBPSC Admit Card: Candidates may get download the admit card through its official website by user id, password and date of birth before 12 days of exam.
WBPSC Result: It is expected that result will be announced after two month of examination.
Are you Interested in doing Job Oriented Professional Courses? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the best available Institute.