Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Recruitment
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites Online Application Forms from eligible Candidates for recruitment to One Post of Soil Conversation Officer in the Department of Soil and Water Conservation Government of Punjab.
- Soil Conversation Officer in the Department of Soil and Water Conservation
- Soil Conversation Officer (IT): 01
- Soil Conversation Officer (Mechanical): 01
- Soil Conversation Officer (Chemical): 01
- Soil Conversation Officer (Legal): 01
No. of posts: 04 Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400/-
- Soil Conservation Officer (I.T.) :- B. Tech. degree in Computer or Information Technology at least in Second Division.
- Soil Conservation Officer (Mechanical) :- B. Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering at least in Second Division.
- Soil Conservation Officer (Chemical) :- B. Tech degree in Second Division.
- Soil Conservation Officer (Legal) :- B. A degree and LL.B degree at least in first division.
- Punjabi of Metric or its equivalent standard is essential for all the posts.
A candidate shall be a:
- Citizen of India; or
- Citizen of Nepal; or
- Subject of Bhutan; or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the Ist January. 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India;
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of Punjab in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice.
For General Candidates : 37 years
For SC/ST/OBC candidates : 42 years
For States/ Central Government Employees: 45 years
PPSC shall hold a Competitive Examination, details of which can be seen in the general information for the candidates. Please check the following link for complete Competitive examination details: Click Here
Important Dates to Remember:
The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) //ppsc.gov.in
Last date for filling Online Application Form: 22-08-2016
Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 29-08-2016
Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy of Application Form along with relevant documents: 05-09-2016
Are you Interested in doing Job Oriented Professional Courses? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the best available Institute.