Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited – BPCL Recruitment 2019 – Professionals Vacancies – Last Date 20 July
BPCL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) invites Application for the post of Professionals for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) in Various Discipline. Apply Online before 20 July 2019.
- Post Name : Professionals
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
Name of Discipline :
- Official Language Implementation (Hindi)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2019:
- Educational Qualification :
- For HR : MBA / MSW / MA / PG – Diploma in HR or PM&IR.
- For Legal : Degree / Post Graduate degree in Law.
- For Finance : Chartered Accountancy.
- For Official Language Implementation (Hindi) : MA (Hindi) with English as a Subject in Graduation.
- For Mechanical Engineering : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) –Mechanical Engineering.
- For Computer Science Engineering : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) –Computer Science Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.06.2019
For HR & Official Language Implementation (Hindi) : 37 years
For All Others Discipline : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Job Location : All India
Mode of Selection : Selection will be made on written test and / or Case-study based group discussion and personal interview.
How to Apply BPCL Vacancy : Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.bharatpetroleum.com from 30.06.2019 to 20.07.2019.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2019
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 20.07.2019
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link : https://bharatpetroleum.com/images/files/SRD-PWD-DETAILED-AD.pdf
Apply Online : https://bharatpetroleum.com/Careers/current-openings.aspx
Are you Interested in doing Job Oriented Professional Courses? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the best available Institute.