South India Bank Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts:
South India Bank, Kerala has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (CMA) – Scale I vacancies. Eligible Indian nationals can apply in the prescribed application format from 29-08-2016 to 05-09-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below:
South India Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer (CMA) – Scale I
Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 31-03-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years admissible for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates should possess CMA / ICWA.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- for General Category, Rs.150/- for SC/ ST Category in the form of challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 29-08-2016 to 05-09-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online applicants should have valid e-mail ID, contact No & Scanned copies of all required certificates, photo, signature.
2. Applicants should log on to www.southindianbank.com.
3. Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read the data carefully & Click on “GO”.
6. Fill the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take a print copy of Online application form & keep it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 29-08-2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 05-09-2016.
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 07-09-2016.
For more details like eligibility, experience & other information click on the link given below:
Are you Interested in doing Job Oriented Professional Courses? Fill in your details below and we will connect you with the best available Institute.