South India Bank Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Probationary Manager Posts:
South India Bank, Kerala has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I) vacancies. Eligible Indian nationals can apply in the prescribed application format from 03-08-2016 to 10-08-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process & how to apply are given below:
South India Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Probationary Manager (CA) – Scale II
Candidates age should not be more than 28 years as on 31-03-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years admissible for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates should be ACA – Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, have passed CA with adequate experience.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- for General Category, Rs.150/- for SC/ ST Category in the form of challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.southindianbank.com from 03-08-2016 to 10-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online applicants should have valid e-mail ID, contact No & Scanned copies of all required certificates, photo, signature.
2. Applicants should log on to www.southindianbank.com.
3. Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read the data carefully & Click on “GO”.
6. Fill the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take a print copy of Online application form & keep it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 03-08-2016.
Last Date for Online Registration: 10-08-2016.
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 12-08-2016.
For more details like eligibility, experience & other information click on the link given below: