Nasscom, India has asserted a latest job notification titled as Nasscom Recruitment. Applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal, for obtaining latest updates regarding Nasscom Recruitment 2016. Organization invites online application from motivated and dynamic candidates for filling up Deputy Director, Senior Manager, Innovation Program Manager and other various Posts. Candidates who want to make their careers in this well reputed organization can apply for openings by filling application form through online procedure on or before the end date which is given below.
Aspirants may obtain complete details related to Nasscom Job such as qualification, age limit, mode of selection, salary structure, How to Apply etc from this page:
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director
- Senior Manager
- Innovation Program Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Manager/Deputy Manager
- Senior Associate
Aspirants who are willing to apply for above posts should possess Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in concerned disciplines with good academic records from well recognized University/ Institute according to post.
Age criteria for above posts should be measured as per Nasscom, India Norms.
Candidates who will be appointed for any of above said Post will receive competitive and impressive salary package as per the norms of company. Organization may also offer other allowances to eligible candidates as per its rules.
Mode of Selection:
Assortment will be purely based on basis of concert of aspirants in Interview or test process conducted by organization.
How to apply for Nasscom Recruitment?
- Interested candidates must apply online through the official website, which is www.nasscom.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- Now next page select the post name you want to apply for and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the entries carefully & correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo & documents if required along with application form.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application for future reference.
Last Date for Online Applications: As Soon As Possible
For further information check Official Link for more details.