Haryana Government Recruitment:
Haryana Government Recruitment: Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Haryana, Government of Haryana Invites applications on contract basis for the post of 500 Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical):
Government of Haryana Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8100/- (Per Month)
- No. of Vacancy : 500 Posts (Civil – 360 Posts, Mechanical -28 Posts & Electrical – 12 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Haryana Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering) from any recognized University or Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India) (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineering Civil/Mechanical/Electrical ) OR passed three years National Certificate (Theoretical) course in Civil /Mechanical/Electrical engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or any other institution recognized by the Haryana Govt.
- Selection Process : Selection will be based on Merit basis.
- Job Location : Panchkula (Haryana)
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 17 to 45 years as on 10.07.2017
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- for Male General, Rs.75/- for Female General & Rs.35/- for SC/BC/EBP-G categories through Online or E-challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply Haryana Government Recruitment : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.hid.gov.in from 20.06.2017 to 10.07.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.06.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.07.2017
Important Links :