Engineering Supervisor job opening in Fairmont, Jaipur
Date Posted: May 3, 2016
Company Name: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Contact Type: Employer
Insert brief summary of position (maximum 1-2 sentences).
FRHI, a leader in the global hotel industry, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers guests an extraordinary collection of iconic luxury properties, including New York’s The Plaza, Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel and London’s The Savoy. We are proud to extend this tradition of hospitality to our first destination in India, the exquisite Fairmont Jaipur opened on 9th August 2012.
As the stunning capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan, Jaipur—known as the ‘Pink City’—beckons with a host of wonderful attractions, from breathtaking architecture to lush greenery to bustling avenues. Embracing this rich and colourful setting is Fairmont Jaipur, a modern landmark built in the tradition of the region’s grand Mughal palaces. Amid pristine gardens and elegant water features, the hotel offers 199 spacious, beautifully appointed guest rooms—featuring traditional decor, large bathrooms and the utmost in luxurious details. Adding to the conveniences the hotel also includes a selection of exclusive restaurants- Zoya for international cuisine, the Tea lounge Anjum, that brings a new dimension of service in the fine art of tea tasting, library bar Aza and the Cigar Diwan, (60,000 square feet) of conference space, the largest in the region. With Fairmont Jaipur, we are excited to introduce a new audience to the understated elegance, hallmark service and unforgettable experiences that have long captivated our discerning guests, the world over.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Sound knowledge of operation & maintenance of HT and LT systems
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment
- Knowledge of 33 KV lines, transformers, VCB, ACB, RCCB and MCB
- Knowledge of UPS
- Operation of chillers, pumps and cooling towers.
- Operation of WTP, ETP and RO.
- Knowledge of boilers, PHE and steam systems.
- Knowledge, operation and maintenance of AV equipments
- Maintenance of electronic equipments
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Operation of AHU and FCU
- Technical knowledge of his/her trade with regards to the (hotel) building construction and maintenance
- Should be able to handle shifts.
- Knowledge of equipment handling & Maintenance
- Knowledge of store management
- Maintains personal grooming & hygiene
Qualifications for Engineering Supervisor:
- Previous experience is an asset
- High school passed
- Trade Diploma/ITI from a government recognized institute or equivalent
- Preferable in Electrical or Mechanical
- Previous experience of property operation or maintenance in hotel, hospital, malls etc
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: The candidate must be eligible to work in India
For more details:- www.hcareers.com