Yello: Yello is an award-winning human resources computer software company, radically reinventing the recruiting process.
Client Support Coordinator: Do you feel like your work is making an impact? Are you spending more time asking for permission rather than creating results? In just a short few years, with hard work, talented teammates and a passion for the recruiting space Yello has become the premier technology at recruiting events. Yello is also involved in cutting edge mobile based recruiting. Yello’s clients range in size from global to start up and even more impressive, its Interview Scheduling solution was named a Top HR Product of 2015 by Human Resource Executive Magazine. If you are looking for a company that has a “start-up” feel but with solid funding and stability then you’re a natural for Yello!
Job Description of Client Support Coordinator
Purpose: To provide support for Yello entire Client Success Group, but specifically for the Client Engagement groups including the Implementation and Adoption. Support Specialists will train and learn on our Client Experience Help Desk, but will actively support client requests presented by Implementation and Adoption.
- Become a knowledge expert on our products
- Participate in Client Calls with Client Engagement Professionals
- Manage Client requests including system customizations and uploads
- Providing training to clients on the best way to use our award-winning, world-class recruitment software
- Customer Success
- Applicants must have undergrad or Graduate Degree with a GPA of 3.5 or above- all majors are welcome!
- An interest in Customer Support is essential
- Must also have an interest in Technology and be a very quick learner
- Candidates who feel they are an advanced Excel user would be ideal
- Must have strong communication and writing skills
- A customer-service related job/internship would be preferred
- Smart and Ambitious will be key qualities we look for in a candidate
- Must understand Client demands aren’t always between 9-5pm
Yello is the definition of a “work hard play hard” corporate culture. Its employees take their work very seriously as they are the trailblazers in their space, but don’t worry, you can always find a good video game match getting competitive during lunch time there. Yello’s dress is casual, they have one of the best views in the city, along with perks and benefits that are designed to promote work/life balance. Flexible work arrangements, sports league teams, free snacks and “beverages”, professional development programs, regular social events, discounted gym membership, matching 401K – They have got you covered. Yello CEO, Jason Weingarten, and President, Dan Bartfield, always have their office doors open. You might even see one of them at the local karaoke bar now and then, but not to worry as they’ve been told not to quit their day jobs.
– Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
– Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
– You must be authorized to work in the United States, full-time, for any employer.
For more details @ www.themuse.com